Molly Peach-Girl Running On Beach
Molly Peach-Girl Running On Beach
Molly Peach / Her Campus
Style

Spring Break May Be Cancelled, But These 6 Spring Accessory Trends Aren’t

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

If we can work and study from home, why can’t we spring break from home as well. Just because spring break is canceled, doesn’t mean we can’t still dress up in our favorite spring break fashion trends and look good while we zoom with our girl gang.

Crossbody Phone Cases

Even Eva Longoria loves her hands-free crossbody phone case from Keebos ($28.95)! These are available in 6 different colors and are a great way to keep track of your phone whether you’re hitting the beach, on a walk with your pup, or hanging around the house.

Circle Shaped Bags 

The circle shape bag trend isn’t going away, and Hat Attack’s Halo Bag proves it. The straw bag has a handheld and crossbody strap for easy carrying and the raffia pom poms are a chic and playful addition to the look!

Sandals

These gladiator sandals from Plaka will go with all of your at-home Spring break outfits, whether it’s a casual daytime look or chic night outfit.

We’re also loving Rainbow Shops‘ online selection of affordable sandals, such as the Braided Strap Toe Loop Sandals ($13.49) and the Criss Cross Thong Sandals ($11.69)

Tiny Bikinis

Just because your spring break trip is canceled, doesn’t mean you still can’t go for a swim in a sexy bikini. We are loving these super cute colors and styles from Lali + Layla.

Custom Necklaces

It’s no secret that personalization has taken the world from storm – and this trend is here to stay. The Sis Kiss has some cute customizable accessories including the crowd-pleasing choker, the “It’s All in A Name Personalized Necklace.” This gorgeous piece is made from .925 sterling silver and is offered in gold, silver, or rose gold plating.

Neon Bralettes

Ring in spring with a fun neon bralette that can be worn around the house, for a workout or under a denim jacket. We’re loving BRABAR’s Hug Strappy Halter Bra, only $36 and super comfortable!

Hope these trends inspire you to Spring Break from home and enjoy this time off before you’re back to live streaming classes on zoom.

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.