Culture > News

“Riverdale” and “Emily in Paris” Among the Lineup For 39th PaleyFest LA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The hottest television festival is returning to Los Angeles from April 2-10, 2022! For the first time in three years, PaleyFest LA will run in person at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. With exclusive conversations, screenings, never-before-seen footage and interactive Q&As, this is not an event to miss.

April 2

• This Is Us at 7:00 p.m.
    • Special preview screening and Q&A with Dan Fogelman, Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore and more

April 3

• Superman & Lois at 2:00 p.m.
    • Special preview screening and Q&A with Todd Helbing, Tyler Hoechlin, Elizabeth Tulloch and more
  • black-ish 7:00 p.m.
    • Special preview screening and Q&A with Anthony Anderson, Tracee Ellis Ross, Marcus Scribner and more

April 6

• Ghosts at 7:30 p.m.
    • Special preview screening and Q&A with Joseph Port, Rose McIver, Utkarsh Ambudkar and more
  • The Neighborhood 7:30 p.m.
    • Special Preview Screening and Q&A with Cedric the Entertainer, Max Greenfield, Beth Behrs and more

April 7

• Hacks at 7:30 p.m.
    • Special screening and Q&A with Paul W. Downs, Jean Smart, Hannah Einbinder and more

April 8

• Cobra Kai at 7:30 p.m.
    • Special screening and Q&A with Ralph Macchio, Courtney Henggeler, Mary Mouser, Tanner Buchanan and more

April 9

• Riverdale at 2:00 p.m.
    • Special preview screening and Q&A with K.J. Apa, Cole Sprouse, Lili Reinhart and more
  • Better Call Saul at 7:00 p.m.
    • Special screening and Q&A with Vince Gilligan, Bob Odenkirk, Rhea Seehorn and more

April 10

• A Salute to the NCIS Universe celebrating NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: Hawai’i at 2:00 p.m.
    • Special screenings and Q&As with:
      • NCIS: Stephen D. Binder, Sean Murray, Wilmer Valderrama and more
      • NCIS: Los Angeles: Shane Brennan, Chris O’Donnell, LL COOL J and more
      • NCIS: Hawai’i: Matt Bosack, Vanessa Lachey, Alex Tarrant, Noah Mills and more
  • Emily in Paris at 7:00 p.m.
    • Special screening and Q&A with Darren Starr, Lily Collins, Ashley Park and more

Don’t miss this star-studded lineup! Tickets are on sale now at paleyfest.org

Rachel was the Co-Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus at UCLA in the 2021-2022 academic year. In her free time, she loves hanging around flea markets and exploring different neighborhoods in LA!