absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Recipe: Pink Party Rose Popsicles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Check out this super easy recipe for a yummy and pretty summer treat- Pink Party Rosé Popsicles!

What you’ll need:

-A bottle of pink bubbly rosé

-Honey

-Your favorite fresh fruits- I recommend strawberries and blueberries

Popsicle mold

Instructions:

1.) Chop up your fruits or put them in a blender. Leave some bigger pieces for decorations and some smaller pieces to mix in for taste.

2.) Mix your rose, smaller pieces of fruits, and a few squirts of honey into a bowl. Mix well.

3.) Drop a few bigger pieces of the fruits in each popsicle mold.

4.) Fill up each mold with 1/2 left at the top with the mixture from above.

5.) Place in freezer and patiently wait… I know, it can be hard.

6.) Take out of freezer and share with friends! Make sure to put the mold in warm water before attempting to pull it out so it sticks together.

Photos Courtesy of Sara Zaghi

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com