Profile: Nasim Pedrad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

UCLA’s very own Nasim Pedrad stars on “Scream Queens,” one of the headlining shows at PaleyFest LA. She was born in Iran, and was a star of “Saturday Night Live” for five years. Recently, she’s been casted as a main character on the show “Scream Queens.” Pedrad attended UCLA and graduated from the School of Theater, Film and Television. Additionally, she was a part of UCLA’s highly regarded talent show, Spring Sing, as company. 

Some of her best skits on SNL were when she impersonated Kim Kardashian, Kathy Griffin and Christina Aguilera. 

We are so excited to have “Scream Queens” featured at PaleyFest 2016. Her Campus at UCLA is partnering with the Paley Center for this event. Her Campus at UCLA is giving away pairs of tickets to Paley Fest! Learn more.  Or use the discount code “PFHC10.”

Photo courtesy of Wikipedia 

Julie is a second-year undergraduate student at UCLA. Her passions include tennis, (watching) ice hockey, eating far too many delicious foods, dancing around like an idiot with her friends, and being overly sassy. She aspires to work in pretty much any realm of sports.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.