Our Pick for the Next Bachelorette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

As “The Bachelor” comes to an end, it’s time to start thinking about who will be the next Bachelorette. Traditionally it has been one of the girls who stays in the competition longer and is clearly a fan-favorite. Chris Harrison, listen up! We’re going to tell you who we think should be the next Bachelorette.

1. JoJo

As much as I love JoJo and Ben together, I don’t see Ben picking the 24-year-old real estate developer. I think Ben will end up with Lauren B, which means JoJo would be the best choice for the Bachelorette!

2. Caila

Caila would make an amazing Bachelorette! The 23-year-old software sales rep reminds me of Catherine, who “won” on Sean’s season and I think her bubbly and sweet personality would make her a great Bachelorette. 

3. Amanda

While we all want Amanda to find love, I don’t know how people will feel about a single mother of two being the Bachelorette. She’s become like a mother for all the girls this season and even looks like a past Bachelorette, Andi Dorfman. 

4. Jubilee

From the first few episodes, I thought Jubilee would be a perfect Bachelorette. She could be the first Black Bachelorette and she is a war veteran – ABC couldn’t cast a better person. But as the show progressed, we got to see how crazy Jubilee really is and I don’t think she would ever consider doing the show again.

5. Haley and Emily- aka “The Twins”

Haley

Emily

Might be interesting to have the twins compete against each other to be the Bachelorette… or they could just pick Haley, since Emily got to be on Ben’s season longer. 

Who are your top picks for the next Bachelorette? And don’t worry, I’m sure some of our favorites like Lace will be on Bachelor in Paradise this summer!

Image courtesy of ABC’s “The Bachelor”

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.