toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Nights of the Jack Open this Halloween Season in Calabasas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

It’s almost October, which means it’s almost Pumpkin Spice Latte season, which means it’s time for all Pumpkin everything and we’re very excited! We just found out about this amazing Halloween experience in Calabasas with half a mile of thousands of hand carved jack-o-lanterns (carved pumpkins) of your favorite characters, heroes and even dinosaurs.

Nights of the Jack is the perfect place for you to experience Halloween like never before! The illuminating lights of the pumpkins are sure to give guests the spooky vibes they need! Expect to see some larger than life installments and activations.

It starts at dusk every night, and only a certain number of guests are allowed in at time to ensure that everyone has a great experience and is able to be emerged in the Halloween fun!

On top of all of the amazing jack-o-lanterns, you can buy yummy food and beverages from some of LA’s top food trucks and vendors!

Nights of the Jack is open from October 11th to November 4th. Make sure to buy your tickets in advance at www.nightsofthejack.com. Tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for children.

Keep an eye out on our Instagram and Facebook for a *special* giveaway to win tickets to attend Nights of the Jack!

Emily is a graduate of UCLA and former Senior Editor of Her Campus at UCLA. During her free time, Emily loves to read, travel and binge-watch episodes of Gilmore Girls. She can be reached at emilylentz47@gmail.com.
Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.