Nick is the Next Bachelor and I Could Not Be More Excited

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Mike Fleiss (Creator of The Bachelor franchise) announced the next Bachelor and you’ll never guess who it is. While most of us assumed they would choose Chase or Luke, I think that both Chase and Luke would be terrible bachelors. They are both super boring and have no personality, unlike Nick who seems to be perfect. Nick is gorgeous, smart, suave, and romantic. I loved Nick in both Andi and Kaitlyn’s seasons and I am so excited to see him take his place as The Bachelor. 

Now, whether you like Nick or not… you have got to agree that he is very entertaining and would make for a hell of a season. So prepare yourselves for Nick’s season of The Bachelor this January.

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com