Netflix Announces Premiere Dates for 11 Shows in 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This weekend Netflix announced the release dates for 11 of its new shows, setting a large chunk of its schedule for 2016. The announcement included old favorites like “Orange Is the New Black” as well as new shows like “Fuller House.” The company said it plans to roughly double its output of original shows to 31 in 2016, so while this is a big update, expect more announcements to come. Here are the 11 Netflix original shows that now have firm release dates:

“Love” (February 11)

“Fuller House” (February 26)

“House of Cards” season four (March 4)

“Flaked” (March 11)

“The Ranch” (April 1)

“Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” season two (April 15)

“Marseille” (May 5)

“Grace and Frankie” season two (May 6)

“Orange Is the New Black” season four (June 17)

“Stranger Things” (July 15)

“The Get Down” (August 12)

Sharni is a first-year Art major with a focus on photography and a love for everything the So-Cal lifestyle has to offer. Her hobbies include playing tennis, exploring, and spending time with her Kappa Kappa Gamma sisters.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.