The LadyGang and SOREL Host Exclusive Live Podcast Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

On Thursday night, shoe brand SOREL and Her Campus fave, the LadyGang, came together to hold an invite-only exclusive podcast recording at NeueHouse in Hollywood. The LadyGang, which consists of Becca Tobin, Jac Vanek and Keltie Knight, drops full length podcast episodes every Tuesday, along with short “quickies” every Thursday. The ladies were celebrating their upcoming TV show, while SOREL advertised for their new Fall 2018 line. 

Fans were hand selected to attend the event by the ladies of the podcast, which created a special environment with some of the biggest fans. With celebrity guest Zoey Deutch, fans and friends of the gang were able to see the episode recorded live and were then treated to some goodies to take home.

Once the episode was finished being recorded, guests were then invited to an upstairs outside area where SOREL footwear was scattered about and makeup brand Bite gave out lipsticks for everyone’s perfect shade. The fun didn’t stop there! After picking out a lipstick and selecting a pair of boots to be sent to each guest, the night continued on with a motion portrait photo booth opportunity and an open bar. NeueHouse always knows how to throw a party, and the earthy vibes of the outside area were so aesthetically pleasing and perfect for this event! The ladies of the podcast, along with Deutch, mingled throughout the night, and the good vibes were definitely felt until the very end.

The LadyGang is a group of girls that always makes everyone feel welcome, even at a Hollywood event that would make many people feel out of place. The fan base they have and the tight knit of women that they have created is so inspiring to young girls seeing their success. It truly is an amazing thing when you can look at someone who is part of the entertainment world and see pieces of yourself.

These girls really know how to make people feel welcome and heard, so make sure that you keep your eyes peeled for the LadyGang on their new TV show, coming to E! starting October 28th, so that you too can feel the amazing vibes that Keltie, Jac and Becca give off.

Emily is a graduate of UCLA and former Senior Editor of Her Campus at UCLA. During her free time, Emily loves to read, travel and binge-watch episodes of Gilmore Girls. She can be reached at emilylentz47@gmail.com.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.