Kylie Jenner Finally Revealed Her Pregnancy & That She Already Gave Birth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The youngest Kardashian-Jenner daughter revealed Sunday that she was not only pregnant (as we’d all speculated about), but also in fact already gave birth to a healthy daughter on Feb. 1.

Kylie, 20, took to Instagram to share the news, explaining why she had kept her pregnancy a secret for so long, writing, “I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free and healthy way I knew how.” That meant no posting on social media, no letting Khloe Kardashian spill the beans on Ellen and no Calvin Klein underwear ads that would have showed off her pregnancy with rapper Travis Scott.

In addition to the Instagram post, Kylie also posted a video called “To Our Daughter” that documented her pregnancy, including videos of her belly, her baby shower (with nieces North and Penelope in attendance) and an adorable photo shoot with her sister Khloe, who was also pregnant at the same time. And since sisters Kim, Khloe and Kylie all had children on the way this year, it’s likely their kids will be the best of friends. 

Though the video finally showed us some sweet and sentimental moments that we missed out on in the past nine months, there is still one question—what’s Kylie’s daughter’s name? We can’t wait to hear. Congratulations, Kylie, on your first child! 

Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.