Kickoff to this year’s Coachella Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Spring has sprung and you know what that means….It’s that time again – music festival season kicks off this weekend!

And what an awesome bang to start this year’s festivities with one of California’s famous musical gathering – Coachella Valley Music Festival held in Indio, California. 

Every year, celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Bosworth, Fergie to models like Alessandra Ambrosio and Kendall Jenner as well as other musical artists attend to one of the most hyped music festivals ever. 

Just like the previous accounts of Coachella’s amazing performances, this year is like no other with one of the best line-ups ever!

This year, performances by Drake, Jack White, Alesso, Azealia Banks, FKA Twigs, Alt-J, Hozier, to David Guetta will be hitting off Week 1 as the year’s famous performers. Check out this year’s full line-up below!

Like any music festival, there are always the stylish concert goers and their inspiring outfits. 

Here are some music festival style inspirations to get you Coachella prepped for Week 1 or planning out Week 2 outfits. 

-OUTFIT 1-

-OUTFIT 2-

-OUTFIT 3-

-OUTFIT 4-

-OUTFIT 5-

image credit: Polyvore

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.