Just The Start… New York Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This week we are focusing in on New York City. We are rapidly approaching the full intensity of New York Fashion Week and with that comes a collaboration between Opening Ceremony and Justin Peck. The photos are awe-inspiring, to say the least. A mix of fashion and ballet is beautifully displayed. While looking at these photos, passion seeps out. These photos are a subtle reminder that art in any form can inspire those to speak out and help change the world. Here are ten stirring photos of the collab to commence New York Fashion Week.

1. 

2.3.4.

5. 

6.

7. 

8.

9.

10.

Photo Courtesy of: Vogue

When will there be a biography that doesn't mention a love for coffee? Not here and not today.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.