Inside The Zoe Report’s 5th Annual ZOEasis To Kickoff Coachella with Victoria Justice, Vanessa Morgan & More

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

On Friday, April 12, to kick off the magic that is Coachella, The Zoe Report and Editor-At-Large Rachel Zoe hosted the 5th annual ZOEasis style retreat at The Parker Palm Springs. The event was inspired by Rachel Zoe’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection and included custom beauty booths, open bars and desert tunes by Coco & Breezy and Pamela Katz Tick. The space, a garden bungalow and courtyard at The Parker Palm Springs, was adorned with twinkling lights, flower arrangements and beautiful people. Among such beautiful people were several VIP’s including Victoria Justice, Vanessa Morgan and Kiernan Shipka. All three of whom were dressed in the finest Coachella fashion. Victoria Justice and Kiernan Shipka both donned pieces from Rachel Zoe’s Spring 2019 collection.

Guests were encouraged to explore the Sephora Beauty Lounge within the ZOEasis festivity, which offered Coachella-style hair and makeup services from AmikaIGK, Supergoop! and Sol de Janeiro. Supergoop!, a sun care and makeup brand whose products are made with feel-good SPF, touched up my glitter eye shadow with their new Shimmershade eyeshadow. The cream eyeshadow keeps eyes both pretty and protected from sun damage, so it’s a must for festival season. It looks amazing, and you can simply swipe it on with your finger.

Guests at ZOEasis were served new-to-market Sunseeker rosé. The refreshing rosé boasts of hints of juicy watermelon and strawberries and comes in an ombré stained glass bottle that evokes the summer sun itself. We absolutely loved it.

Swatch launched their Energy Boost Collection featuring bold, fruit-inspired watch designs paired with fresh and delicious fruit popsicles to enjoy at the event. We loved the collection and caught up with Swatch afterwards to discuss a possible collab, so stay tuned for some fun stuff on our social media. Zappos presented their fashion destination, The Style Room, offering curated product displays and fashion sketches to attendees. Kendra Scott offered their famed custom jewelry experience, the Color Bar, where guests were welcome to design a beautiful piece to wear home.

ZOEasis is the ultimate style retreat developed by The Zoe Report and Rachel Zoe, bringing effortless glamour to Palm Springs, CA coinciding with the world’s most stylish desert festival. Every year, the event brings together an elevated guest list and roster of curated brands to encourage women to live a life of style, and this year was no exception. Not to mention, the photo opps were abundant. 

Noel graduated from UCLA with a BA in Communication Studies and college honors. She is currently the Executive PR Assistant at Newsroom PR and also a singer/songwriter. She is passionate about music and entertainment and plans to continue to work in the industry.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.