This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This year at the iHeartRadio awards, the performances, appearances, and fashion went above and beyond. Even if you missed the show, here a few top looks from that evening: 

1. Anybody love Dance Moms? Or enjoy delving into a music video with some outrageously talented dancing? Well, here’s a stunning lace and animal print look from the avid dancer and Dance Moms alum, Maddie Ziegler herself: 

2. Here we have Daya in a stunning body suit with gold accents and sheer outlines:

3. Karrueche Tran arrived in a stunning silk red suit and tasteful jewelry pieces to fit the whole look together:

4. Next is Sabrina Carpenter in an ethereal Helo Rocha piece and dazzling makeup to go along with it:

5. Anyone a fan of Vanderpump Rules? Or love to dine at Sur or Pump? Here is Stassi Schroeder rocking a bright orange one piece: 

When will there be a biography that doesn't mention a love for coffee? Not here and not today.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.