Style > Beauty

I Scoured The Internet For Sabrina Carpenter’s Makeup Favorites: Here’s What I Found

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

I’m a huge fan of Sabrina Carpenter’s ultra-girly style in general, from her pink glittery fits to her high-heeled boots. Though, I especially love her trademark makeup looks. Her signature heavily blushed, glowy look is just too good, and I knew I had to take some inspiration for myself. As a result, I’ve dug for every video I could find of Sabrina doing her makeup to track down the products she uses to achieve this look. Now that I’ve compiled it all, I’m excited to share what I’ve found. Her glowy face and bold lip colors are what stood out most to me, so that’s what I’ll be focusing on here. 

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter

I’ve already tried a trial size of this and I was a fan! It is pretty expensive though, so I recommend the Elf Halo Glow Liquid Filter as a cheaper dupe. In this video, Sabrina uses it before applying foundation, to give a dewy finish.

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand

In the same video, Sabrina uses this as a highlighter/blush. She doesn’t say the shade but after much analysis (screenshotting the video and digging through the Charlotte Tilbury website), I’m pretty sure it’s the color “pinkgasm.” I’ve tried buying one of the famed glow wands at Sephora before and be warned, they seem to be sold out all the time. 

Hourglass Phantom Glossy Lip Balm in Shade “Desire”

This video of Sabrina discussing her makeup bag must-haves made my job a lot easier. She says she loves this lippy because it’s sheer and doesn’t look too matte or heavy.  

Makeup By Mario Soft Pop Blush Veil in Shade “Rose Crush”

Sabrina’s blush always stands out to me. She wears plenty of it, but it somehow never looks over the top. When watching the same video as before, I was excited to hear her mention that this is her favorite. She also says she uses the matching Makeup by Mario blush brush, and believes it’s what helps the product apply so well. 

NYX Fat Oil Lip Drip in Shades “Status Update” and “Scrollin’”

Sabrina used this in a TikTok get ready with me, and I was surprised to see her actually layer two shades of the gloss. I’ve never tried this technique, but if it’s good enough for her, it’s good enough for me. She doesn’t say what the shades are, but I’m pretty sure doubles up with the colors “status update” and “scrollin’.” These two colors definitely aren’t ones I would’ve picked up on my own, since they’re deeper and I’m usually a pink gloss girl. However, I just might have to try them now. 

nyx fat oil lip drip lip gloss
NYX

After my extensive research, I’m itching for a Sephora or Ulta trip. I’m definitely heading for the blush first. For all my fellow Sabrina enthusiasts, I hope this helps you, too!

Lily is a third year Political Science major at UCLA from Sarasota, FL. In her free time, she loves binge-watching sitcoms, listening to music, and finding new coffee shops.