HC UCLA x boohoo On The Road Event Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

On Wednesday September 21st, the boohoo On the Road pop up shop made a stop at UCLA.

This was part of boohoo’s road trip across California colleges from September 1st to the 24th.

UCLA Collegiette’s had a fabulous time shopping, getting makeovers, playing games, and getting free gift bags.

We even managed to surprise girls during rush with gift bags from boohoo! Bags included emergency ponchos, body butter from Soap & Glory, boohoo pins, coupons and more!

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com