Style > Beauty

Hailey Bieber Is THE Marketing Genius

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Like the changing seasons, I find myself immersed in new obsessions every couple of weeks, particularly when it comes to my favorite “it” girls. From Sabrina Carpenter, encouraging me to flaunt red nails and sprinkle hearts everywhere, to Olivia Rodrigo, transforming mini skirts into my latest wardrobe must-have, I’m absolutely captivated by the feminine energy surrounding me. However, this week’s “it” girl steals the spotlight – none other than Mrs. Bieber herself.

Hailey Bieber’s upcoming release of the Rhode Lip Phone Case is undeniably iconic! Despite facing criticism last year in her personal life, she has emerged as the ultimate “it” girl, dominating this year’s conversations. Her marketing skills shine through in this innovative product, cementing her status as an iconic figure in the cosmetics industry.

As someone who always has her Aquaphor in her tote bag, this product is sheer genius. Honestly, I haven’t splurged on any Rhode products because being a college girl is tough in this economy, but Hailey is making me reconsider.

Let’s delve deeper into the sustainability of this phone case for all our compulsive spenders out there. If you’re a devoted fan of Rhode products and always keep your stash stocked, then this phone case is undoubtedly a worthy investment for you. However, if you’re not someone who consistently purchases Rhode items, you might want to think twice before swiping your card.

The convenience of having your lip tint always at hand is certainly appealing, but it also means that it’s likely to be used up quickly. Unless you’re prepared for that possibility, you might want to think twice. I can relate! The struggle of constantly using essentials like lip gloss is all too real. It’s like a never-ending cycle, isn’t it?

Despite the constant need to restock, having those essential items on hand when you need them makes it worth it in the end.

Hailey, if by chance you stumble upon this message, consider it my formal plea to be added to your PR list. I want it more than anything else. And while we’re at it, Hailey, if you could throw in a new iPhone too, that would be amazing. Mine isn’t compatible with the phone case sizing at all. <3

Jenny is a second-year Psychology major at UCLA, from Reedley, California. She loves working out, going on iced coffee runs, staying updated with the latest celebrity gossip, and watching early 2000's rom-coms. In her free time, you'll likely find her walking around campus with an iced coffee, music blaring, and always shopping on Bruinwalk.