flat lay of makeup

Girl’s Night Out For Galentine’s Day? Here Are 4 Makeup Looks To Choose From

Galentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to go out with all of your friends and have fun. So, why not look glamorous while doing it? Here are some makeup looks that can hopefully inspire you on this girl-loving night out. I am listing all of the products that I used, so you can see the true shades and pick them up for yourselves if you decide to duplicate the looks!

To start, here is the base makeup that is consistent in every look:

Foundation: bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Buttercream 03

Concealer: bareMinerals BAREPRO 16-HR Full Coverage Concealer in Fair/Light-Warm 02

Powder: BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

Highlighter: Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit

Brows: ColourPop Brow Boss Pencil in Taupe

Mascara: CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara

1. 1. Looking Juuust Peachy

photos of a woman showing off a makeup look

Peachy tones are nice because they can easily go from natural to glam. This look is a bit subtle, but the sparkle is sure to illuminate the night!

I started by using a light peach-toned blush to add some color to my cheeks. Then, I moved on to my eyes. One of my favorite tricks is to use my bronzer as a transition shade on the top of my crease because it ties in with the rest of my face. I also put it on my bottom lash line to balance out the top and bottom parts of my eye. Next, I put a mauve color in my crease to deepen my eyelid. I like to concentrate the color toward the inner and outer parts of my crease because it makes the middle of my eyelid pop. I put this color on the outer edge of my lower lash line as well. I further added depth by using a darker brown on the outer edge of my lid. I put a peach-toned shimmer shadow in the center and in my inner corner to draw in some light and pretty sparkle! I finished off the eyes by using a dark brown eyeshadow as eyeliner. I put some peach lip gloss on, because I think it really brings out the peach tones on my eyes and cheeks. A perfect combination!

Blush: florence by mills Cheek Me Later Cream Blush in Shy Shi

Transition Shade: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

Crease Color: ColourPop Anna Shadow Palette with shade Warm Hugs

Outer Edge: Tarte Tartelette in Bloom with shade Rebel

Center and Inner Corner: Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio in Orange Blossom (I used the shade on the top)

Eyeliner: Tarte Tartelette in Bloom with shade Activist

Lips: Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Papa Don’t Peach

2. 2. A Sweet Soft Pink 

When I think of Galentine’s Day, I automatically think of the color pink, so I definitely had to incorporate it! I like that this makeup turned out softer, but still has the spirit of the loving day.

I, again, used my bronzer trick as my transition shade and on my lower lash line. I blended a light pink in my crease and put it on the lower lash line as well. I went slightly below my crease and buffed in a mauve pink eyeshadow to create more depth. To enhance my eyes and get some sparkle, I put a bright shimmery pink shadow on the center and inner corner of my eye. I even put it in middle of my lower lash line to draw in more light! My eyes are illuminating! I completed this look by using a pink lip liner and shiny pink lip gloss.

Crease Color: Tarte Tartelette in Bloom with shade Sweetheart

Slightly Below Crease Color: ColourPop Anna Shadow Palette with shade Warm Hugs

Center and Inner Corner: Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit with shade Pink Heart 

Lipliner: NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner in Nude Pink

Lip Gloss: Urban Decay Cosmetics Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowgirl

3. 3. Matte Purple Mood

I think purple can be such a romantic color, so I had to use it on my eyes!

Since this is a darker look, I flushed my cheeks with a deeper blush. Can you guess how I started my eyes at this point? Yes, I used my bronzer as a transition shade above my crease and on my lower lash line. Next is where it gets a bit different. I buffed a matte light purple eyeshadow into my crease and packed it all over my eyelid. I then used a darker purple in my crease. I really concentrated the color toward the inner and outer parts of the crease to frame my eyes. I also added this color on my lower lash line to balance out all of the dark drama that was happening on my eyelid. I put some of my highlighter in my inner corner to brighten things up, and I used a dark brown eyeshadow to create a winged eyeliner effect. I prefer the softer-looking wing because it lets the purple shadow be the star and it keeps my eyes looking fluttery and pretty!

Blush: Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze

Crease Color: ColourPop Anna Shadow Palette with shade Autumn Breeze

All-Over-the-Lid & Crease Color: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette with shade Buon Fresco

Inner Corner: Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit

Eyeliner: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette with shade Cyprus Umber

Lips: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow

4. 4. Red Lip And Winged Eyeliner…But With A Twist

Red is such a staple color when it comes to the lips, but I wanted to elevate it! I love using some glitter on my eyes, so that was the perfect way to jazz up such a classic look!

Alright, yes, bronzer in the crease and on the lower lash line! Then, this is where it gets fun! I used a gold glitter and gently diffused it all over my lid. I did not want to completely cover my lid in glitter because I think the sparse glitter look is more effortless and cool. I put on a black winged eyeliner and applied my favorite red lipstick! All done!

Blush: Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze

Crease Color: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

All-Over-the-Lid: Urban Decay Cosmetics Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy

Eyeliner: Milani Stay Put Matte 17HR Wear Liquid Eyeliner

Lips: ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick in Going North

I am such a makeup lover, and these looks were so fun to create and perfect for a girl’s night out! Galentine’s Day is a great excuse to be artistic and innovative with your makeup, so gather your friends and give it a try together!