HBO max pop-up at UCLA
HBO max pop-up at UCLA
Her Campus x HBO Max

Get Excited For “The Sex Lives of College Girls”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

College. The place where we experience our highest highs but also our lowest lows. College is a time of exploration, of spontaneous outings, of new experiences and of creating our own reality for the first time. We are thrown into a new environment and for four years, we have the opportunity to find ourselves, to reinvent ourselves and to create unforgettable memories. HBO Max’s The Sex Lives of College Girls, streaming Thursday on HBO Max, follows the lives of four 18-year-old girls as they embark on this crazy adventure that is college. 

Following the mantra “NO RULES, NO REGRETS,” The Sex Lives of College Girls takes us into the world of four roommates as they navigate college culture, tough exams, sororities, party life and one-night stands, all through a lens of female empowerment and sex-positivity. Hilariously relatable and laugh-out-loud funny, The Sex Lives of College Girls and the four main characters embody the persistence, confidence and community that is found among many women in college.

HBO max pop-up at UCLA
Her Campus x HBO Max

To help get ready for the exciting release of The Sex Lives of College Girls, there will be a pop-up, “One Night Stand,” at UCLA, AKA the ultimate one-stop-shop for all your post-going out needs. The stand is meant to offer a sex-positive message and will feature key partners across wellness, fashion and personal care. Students will also have the opportunity to take a fun, interactive quiz on their “campus personality,” based on characters from the show. Want to stop by the stand on campus? Come out to Pauley Pavilion anytime between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 16!

Eva Kaganovsky is a fourth year Psychobiology major and Food studies minor on the pre-health path. She is very passionate about nutrition, health, and sustainability. In her free time, you can catch Eva practicing yoga, singing extremely off key, drinking (way too much) coffee, or laughing with friends. Follow Eva's caffeine-fueled life on instagram @evaa.kay
Caitlyn studied at UCLA where she majored in English and minored in film. She loves writing about all things lifestyle and entertainment related. When she is not writing articles, she loves going to hot yoga, reading, and binge-watching One Tree Hill for the hundredth time!