This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Whether you’re on your way to Coachella or watching the live stream on YouTube, one of the first things you always notice is the fashion. Coachella fashion takes the media by storm every year. Coachella festival trends tend to express the current trends and styles in the fashion world. With visitors and outfits from all over the world, Coachella fashion is a way to express oneself and set trends. Here are some trends to expect to see at this year’s festivities!

Graphic tank/crop tops. 

Graphic shirts have always been a fashion statement at music festivals. With the recent trend in crop tops, graphic tees make a compromise and the product results in graphic crops! 

High-waisted shorts have also become a fashion trend as of late! To kick up the edge, try ripped high-waisted shorts! 

Believe it or not, flower garlands are still in demand for music festivals! Kick it up a notch by adding other materials to your headbands!

Lastly, we can’t forget about shoes! Combat boots are a festival favorite. They look edgy, but at the same time, they are practical for walking around! 

From Mississippi to California! Freshman at UCLA :) Class of 2017! Go Bruins! Writer at Her Campus UCLA, member of Tri Delta!
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.