IMG 2201jpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
IMG 2201jpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Diet Coke, Giphy, Her Campus UCLA

Diet Coke Is Bringing 6 Soda-licious New Flavors To UCLA

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Calling all Bruins! Especially you soda lovers ~ We are so excited to announce that Her Campus has partnered with Diet Coke to bring 6 new and FRESH flavors to UCLA!! Whether you are heading up Bruinwalk to get to class, chilling on campus, or already going back home, make sure to stop by our event and grab a taste. Why? Because there’s nothing more refreshing than a sip from one of these babies in the midst of week six school stress. What better way to take a study break than sampling something soda-lightful? With snazzy names and eye-catching colors, the aesthetics of these 6 fruity flavors make for a sweet sight and are bound to fizzle your taste buds. 

The 6 new flavors consist of Strawberry Guava, Blueberry Acai, Ginger Lime, Feisty Cherry, Twisted Mango, and Zesty Blood Orange. Our Diet Coke sampling extravaganza will be taking place on May 10th, from 10 am to 1 pm at Lu Valle Commons Patio. We can’t wait to see you there! And make sure to let us know which drink is your favorite! 

Stay updated on our HC UCLA x Diet Coke Tour through our social media accounts! And if you can’t make it, check out our stories on Instagram, our posts on Facebook and our tweets on Twitter to still be a part of the exciting experience. 

Renée is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and served as the HCUCLA Editor in Chief and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is passionate about storytelling and pushing for more Asian American representation in fashion and entertainment. 
Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com