David Dobrik Takes A Moment To Appreciate The Women In His Life At The People’s Choice Awards 2019

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

YouTube sensation David Dobrik has currently been all over the Internet, with his recent appearances on Cosmopolitan, Delish and more. His presence on YouTube has certainly been enormous, and he has played a huge role in revitalizing the platform. On November 10, at the People’s Choice Awards held at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, David was accompanied by two very important women in his life, his assistant Natalie and publicist Megan. On the carpet, David took a moment to share his appreciation for both ladies with me!

When asked about the women who inspire him, David replied, “It would be Natalie. She’s the hardest worker on the team. And also Megan. Natalie’s like the serious half of me. I’m a complete immature mess, and she’s the suit-and-tie person. She holds it all together.”

Last night, David was the winner of “The Social Star of 2019” award! Check out the complete list of winners at the People’s Choice Awards here!

Renée is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and served as the HCUCLA Editor in Chief and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is passionate about storytelling and pushing for more Asian American representation in fashion and entertainment.