Congrats Class of 2019 + Social Media Accounts for UCLA Students to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Congrats UCLA Class of 2019! As a newly admitted freshman, it is important to stay up to date on all things Bruins. Below are a few social media accounts to follow and websites to bookmark for any UCLA student. 

Instagrams to Follow: 

@hercampus_ucla

@ucla 

@dailybruin 

@uclaathletics 

Facebook Pages to Like: 

UCLA

Celebrity Sightings at UCLA

Regency Village and Bruin Theatres 

Campus Events Commission

Websites to Bookmark: 

www.my.ucla.edu 

www. dailybruin.com

Apps to Download:

Daily Bruin

UCLA Mobile 

Yik Yak 

Rachel Bernard is a freshman at UCLA and pursuing a degree in Communication Studies.  Besides being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCLA, Rachel has a style blog called Miss City Chic, which she uses as a creative outlet to connect her interests in fashion, photography, and digital design. Rachel loves anything trendy and fashion-related. She also enjoys exploring the LA community. Her favorite hotspots in LA are Sprinkles Cupcakes, Kitson, Runyon Canyon, and The Ivy Restaurant. Email: rkbernard@comcast.netWebsite: www.misscitychic.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.