College Girl’s Guide to the 10 Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This article is part of our College Girl’s Guide to Vegas! Click here to check out the rest of the guide! 

It’s finally here! Your guide to the BEST clubs in Las Vegas is here and ready for you to use so that you can make the most out of your next Vegas trip.

1. Hakkasan Las Vegas

Renowned London-based Asian-fusion brand presents this massive MGM Grand nightclub, lounge & eatery. This one is probably one Vegas’ more famous and well-attended night clubs. It is busy any day of the week. Expect to wait in long lines unless you have connections. If you decide to wait, trust me the wait is well worth it! 

2. Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub

Marquee is definitely one of my personal favorite pool parties. The DJs are always great and very well-known. The last time I was at Marquee DJ Mustard was the guest DJ and let me tell you, it was LIT! He gave out free shots to the audience and because he was there he bought a round for a lot of the people in attendance. I can proudly say that DJ Mustard bought me a drink while in Vegas celebrating my 21st.

3. TAO Las Vegas

The Kardashians are regulars at TAO and even filmed an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians during season 1 there. It was Kim’s birthday episode and Kourtney (then pregnant with Mason) was fighting with Scott- who was out of control. 

4. Omnia Nightclub

Home to some of the hottest DJs (like Zedd). This is definitely the place to be if you’re trying to run into a celebrity. Omnia, much like Hakasan, is another night club that is well-known and rarely expeiences a slow night. If you’re into the typical Vegas scene this is the place to be.

5. Chateau Nightclub

If you’re looking for a more relaxed vibe in the middle of Las Vegas, then the Chateau is the place for you. This two-story club has great music and a lounge. One of my favorite things about the Chateau is the decor. It’s almost like if you were stepping into a rave inside a French castle. 

6. 1 OAK Las Vegas

If you’ve ever been to 1 OAK in Los Angeles, the decor in Las Vegas is pretty much the same as the Los Angeles one. The vibe; however, is very different. Los Angeles’ 1 OAK presents itself as an exclusive club but 1 OAK Las Vegas is more in line with Vegas’ “everyone parties” mentality.

7. Piranha Nightclub

Picture WeHo’s gay bars packed into this gay Las Vegas nightclub. Piranha offers some of the best drag shows and has a super stylish outdoor lounge.

8. Hyde

Located at the Bellagio, this super stylish nightclub hosts some of the best DJs.

9. Foxtail Pool

If you’re looking on going to more relaxed pool destinations. The Foxtail Pool lounge is definitely the place to consider. The Foxtail Pool offers some of the best cocktails!

10. The LIGHT Vegas

I’m not a big fan of electronic music but if you are, make sure to check out LIGHT in the Mandalay Bay.

*images courtesy of GIPHY

Mariana is a fourth year student UCLA majoring in International Development Studies and minoring in Urban and Regional Studies. She loves anything and everything with glitter on it. On her free time she enjoys eating acai bowls with her pet bunny, Lenord
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.