Celeb Spotting: Taylor Lautner Attends Basketball Game

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Last week (on December 20th), “Twilight” star Taylor Lautner was spotted sitting courtside at the UCLA vs. Gonzaga basketball game. Although the Bruins lost to the Bulldogs, Lautner still seemed to enjoy his time at the game. He was all smiles and kindly posed with fans for photos. This is the second UCLA basketball game that Lautner has attended. Last January, Lautner also sat courtside at the UCLA vs. Stanford game. 

Rachel Bernard is a freshman at UCLA and pursuing a degree in Communication Studies.  Besides being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCLA, Rachel has a style blog called Miss City Chic, which she uses as a creative outlet to connect her interests in fashion, photography, and digital design. Rachel loves anything trendy and fashion-related. She also enjoys exploring the LA community. Her favorite hotspots in LA are Sprinkles Cupcakes, Kitson, Runyon Canyon, and The Ivy Restaurant. Email: rkbernard@comcast.netWebsite: www.misscitychic.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.