The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The best impulse buy happened to me in a matter of seconds. I stumbled upon Ottessa Moshfegh’s, author of bestsellers such as “My Year of Rest and Relaxation”, Depop account and ordered a piece from her closet. After a week of checking my mailbox, I tore open a yellow envelope. Out slid a glittery bracelet and a personalized note in swirly cursive. Knowing the bracelet belonged to one of my favorite authors is an interesting detail amidst the gemstones. If you want a piece of Hollywood socialite, a famous author, or NYFW models’ wardrobes, here are the Depop accounts that will add interesting backstories to your closet:

Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo’s 90s-inspired closet, filled with clueless mini skirts and vintage band tees, is listed under her username @oliviarodrigo. In addition to street style, Rodrigo’s music video looks are for sale, such as her iconic powder blue cheer skirt from her music video Good 4 U.

Masie Williams

When she isn’t seen strapping into armor on “Game of Thrones”, Maisie Williams’ style is full of chic London looks. From vintage loafers to Adidas pants or “trackies”, Williams’ closet screams the cool girl you see on the subway and never forget. Maisie Williams’ pieces can be found at her account @Maisie_Williams.

Devon Lee Carlson

Style icon Devon Lee Carlson’s Depop is the perfect assortment of LA looks. With plenty of pops of color, Devon’s halter tops and sundresses are summer must-haves. If you want to slip into a California cool girl alter ego, you can find Devon’s pieces @DevonleeCarlson.

Lily Chee

Lily Chee can be spotted attending fashion shows in Paris and gracing the pages of Vogue. Chee’s closet is to-die-for with the perfect mix of New York street style and elegant designer pieces. On Chee’s Depop, you can find a collection of her beloved staples (@lilychee).

Winnie Harlow

If you’ve ever wanted to skim through a Victoria’s Secret model’s closet, check out Winnie Harlow’s looks @WinnieHarlow. Harlow’s closet is an assortment of chic party dresses, vintage sneakers, and oversized basketball jerseys. After seeing how cool the pieces Harlow is selling, I can’t imagine how jaw-dropping her closet is.

Charli XCX

Rave queen Charli XCX’s looks are a music festival must-have. Her collection of funky sunglasses and leather corsets would complete the perfect going-out look. Plus, how cool to blast Vroom Vroom and Speed Drive while zipping up one of Charli’s pieces. Encapsulate the sparkly Charli XCX alter ego – happy shopping (@itsCharlixcxbaby)!

Madison Beer

Madison Beer’s effortless street style is listed under her account @madisonxbeer. From graphic tees to Nike Dunks, Beer’s closet feels like you’re flipping through the coolest thrift store in LA. Besides the standard Depop pictures, Beer includes how she styles pieces for a night out or running errands in LA.

Lily Allen

Lily Allen has an extensive collection of vintage designer pieces. Whether it’s a Dolce and Gabbana gown or a Ralph Lauren sweater, Allen’s closet has a piece for every occasion. If you are looking for the perfect designer accessories, Allen’s closet is worth skimming through.

Ottessa Moshfegh

Ottessa Moshfegh’s Depop is a treasure chest of antiques. From vintage lockets to beaded handbags, each piece looks as if it could be a detail in one of her books. As an avid reader, having a treasure from a favorite author feels priceless. To pick one of Ottessa’s pieces, her Depop is @realottessa.

Next time you’re in the mood for retail therapy, skip the mall and get pieces with meaning!

Eden is a third year communications major at UCLA, from Haleiwa, Hawaii. She loves throwing herself into creative projects, whether that's upcycling thrift store finds or doodling in her sketchbook. You can find her exploring new bookstores and rolling out a yoga mat in her free time.