alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Catch the Stars of ‘Crazy Rich Asians,’ ‘Scrubs’ & More at This Year’s Vulture Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Vulture Festival is back again this year, November 17-18, at the Hollywood Roosevelt, with all the scoops of the latest coverage of culture and entertainment! Vulture Festival offers many exclusive talks, screenings, and reunions of movies and shows that will satisfy all of your entertainment needs!  

Did you absolutely love To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before? Come participate in an exclusive talk with Lana Condor, who plays the fun, quirky and lovable Lara Jean Covey, and Jenny Han, the amazing woman behind the book! Maybe you’ll find your Peter Kavinsky at the event. ;) Tickets to this talk can be found here.

Craving more knowledge about women of color in film and television? Crazy Rich Asians’ very own Constance Wu will be at Vulture Festival to share her experiences of being a woman of color in the industry and her advocacy on issues with representation, sexism and bias of Hollywood. What better way to learn more about this than up close and personal with Constance Wu! Tickets to this event can be found here.

Do you ever find yourself missing the hilarious doctor comedy, Scrubs? Well, here’s your chance to attend a Scrubs reunion! Creator Bill Lawrence, Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Christa Miller, Donald Faison, Neil Flynn, Ken Jenkins, Judy Reyes and John C. McGinley will all be present to reminisce with you on the good, the bad and the funny memories of the show. Get your tickets here.

These are only a small portion of the many exciting panels Vulture Festival has to offer. Be sure to check out their website for all the information and tickets available for every panel at Vulture Festival. You can purchase individual tickets to your desired panel, which come with complimentary access to the Vulture Lounge and one (1) complimentary drink ticket per ticket holder! If you really want to get the ultimate experience and a guaranteed chance at attending sold-out events and panels, you can purchase a Vulture pass, giving you the ultimate access to all the panels, events and goodies at Vulture Festival.

Check out the weekend’s full schedule below: 

Diana is a fourth year undergraduate student at UCLA, studying Linguistics and Computer as her major and Cognitive Science as her minor. She is one of the graphic designers for Her Campus UCLA. 
Mikee is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and served as the HCUCLA President and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is a lover of all things pink, aesthetic, and good storytelling. In her spare time pre-pandemic, you would find her watching a good rom-com movie, going to Disneyland, exploring more of Los Angeles through coffee shops, brunch places, and events, or playing with her puppy, Snowie! During the pandemic, she enjoys graphic designing on her iPad (and watching even more rom-coms with Snowie). Currently, Mikee is bringing Disney+ moments to life through world-class campaigns at The Walt Disney Company and earning her Master's Degree in Communication Management at the University of Southern California (USC). Contact Mikee via email at mikeejoycelachica@gmail.com or visit her portfolio at http://mklchc.co
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.