Campus Cutie: Tiffany Hartman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Tiffany Hartman! 

HC: Where are you from?

TH: Ventura, California. 

HC: What is your major?

TH: I’m a psychology major but that could possibly change. Who knows, I’m only a freshman! 

HC: What made you decide to go to UCLA?

TH: After I got accepted my grandma bought me a UCLA t-shirt because she just assumed that I would go here and I guess it just worked out!

HC: What do you like to do for fun?

TH: I enjoy spending time with my friends but I also really like having some good quality time by myself with a good book every now and then.

HC: Do you prefer beach or mountains?

TH: Both! I’m from a beach town so I’ve grown up on the sand but I’ve also been going up to Mammoth for skiing since I was little so I guess I just love both!

HC: What’s a fun fact about you?

TH: I can flawlessly sing/rap the song “679” by Fetty Wap.  

Sharni is a first-year Art major with a focus on photography and a love for everything the So-Cal lifestyle has to offer. Her hobbies include playing tennis, exploring, and spending time with her Kappa Kappa Gamma sisters.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.