Campus Cutie: Luke Branscum

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Luke Branscum! Luke is a second year Business Economics major with a Film Minor from Belmont, CA. With a great sense of humor and lots of ambition, Luke is an active, proud Bruin you definitely want to meet! 

What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

I spend most of my time with the Student Alumni Association (SAA) and my internship at Ameriprise Financial. 

What is your favorite quote?

“I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So my task is to be good to life. And how do you be good to life? You live it.” -Morgan Freeman

Favorite movie?

Django Unchained – Jamie Foxx is such a badass. 

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Belgian Waffles – breakfast is the only real meal. 

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

People walking slowly in front of me on a skinny sidewalk. Also people who don’t realize that their actions affect people other than themselves. 

What do you think is the worst fashion trend that has ever existed?

Baggy suits in the 90s. And sagging your pants. Like, why are you not wearing your pants? Put your pants on. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Barcelona, Spain. Mostly because I’m studying there this summer and I’m so excited that I can’t get it out of my head. 

What has your best experience at UCLA been?

A spontaneous adventure to Santa Monica in January last year that involved good drinks, crazy swimming, and the best memories with people who have since (and partially because of) become some of my best friends. 

Christina is a second-year Psychology major. She loves Netflix, chocolate, and exploring new places.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.