Campus Cutie: Ethan Miller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Remember the days of watching “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County” on MTV and crooning over how hot the guys on the show were? The show may be over, but the reputation stands: Orange County guys are studs. Get to know this week’s Campus Cutie, the charming Ethan Miller. Even though you girls have probably already laid your eyes on him around campus, this interview will definitely let you know what Ethan’s all about. 

A fourth-year history major from Irvine, CA, Ethan says he was somewhat flattered and somewhat intrigued in how he would be portrayed when chosen as the Campus Cutie. His responses were light and classy as we interviewed on a Thirsty Thursday. Read on for Ethan’s answers and his piece of advice for all girls: “You don’t have to have game, you are the game”.

Favorite part about home? It’s in a nice area and it’s very relaxing.

Favorite part about UCLA? The power forward of the women’s basketball team.

Hottest thing that girls wear?  Yoga pants or costumes. Favorite costume? Cheerleader, cowgirl, and those furry rave boots.. not necessarily in that order.

Top number of texts a girl should send you per day? One. I’m more of a face to face kinda guy. 

Your dream vacation? Ibiza for the hot girls and drinks on the beach.

Celebrity Crush? Kate Beckinsale. She’s gorgeous and has a sexy British accent. And because she’s in Pearl Harbor.

You can be Mark Zuckerberg or David Beckham. Who would you choose and why? David Beckham because he’s a stud and a famous athlete. And then I would be married to Victoria Beckham.

You’re walking with your two best friends and run into a hot girl that calls you her way, do you find an excuse for your friends or for the girl? Neither. I’d go over to the girl with my friends and assess the situation.

10 Second Round:

Penthouse in the city or beach house on the coast? Beach house on the coast.

Cuddling by the fire or getting down at a club? Depends on the situation. I like them both, depending on which mood I’m in.

Breakfast: Eggs benedict or French toast? Eggs Benedict.

Range Rover or Corvette? Rover

Your Kindergarten crush? I don’t remember..I was in Massachusetts.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.