Campus Cutie: Blake Addeman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Name: Blake William Addeman

Year: 3rd

Hometown: Long Beach, CA

Major: Political Science

Blake, a third year transfer student from Orange Coast College, is an all-around great guy. He’s part of the rowing team as well as the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity here at UCLA, and he is always on the go. Continue reading to learn more about Blake and where you can find him hanging out during his free time!

Describe yourself in four words: Genuine, funny, caring, and loyal.

What is your dream job? Whatever it becomes, I want to help people. If I do do something with PoliSci (law), I don’t want to be a “boring lawyer.” I want to give back to the community.

Favorite movie? The Warriors … But I could definitely go for a romantic movie, though, like Sleepless in Seattle. I am a big movie critic and always use Rotten Tomatoes before I go to see a movie. I’m not gonna waste my time seeing a crappy movie.

Favorite place to eat? Banzai Bowls in Newport Beach. I used to go there after practice for rowing with my friends at Orange Coast College.

Favorite campus hangout spot: Kerckhoff Coffee House — a good place to study and kick back.

What qualities would your dream girl have? She’s gotta be nice and have the same sense of humor as me so we can connect during conversations. Caring girls are attractive to me. She has to have a good heart and be smart. Brown hair and green eyes would be ideal but if any girl fits the bill, then looks don’t matter as much.

What do you like to do in your spare time? Kick back and hang out with friends. I like to go to the Bruin Theater and catch a movie if I can.

Favorite UCLA memory: Watching the Bruins dominate the Trojans in football this year. We had a tailgate with my rowing team beforehand and it was awesomely set up. I watched the game with three guys on my team and we got all pumped up yelling.

Summer or Winter? I like summertime, but since it’s hot in LA almost year-round, it’s nice to have a change of pace during the winter and wear warm clothes.

Celebrity crush: Natalie Portman.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.