Campus Cutie: Audrey Yang

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet Audrey Yang, a first-year student at UCLA.

Where are you from? I was born and raised in San Diego. So I’ve been a SoCal girl my entire life.

What is your major? I’m majoring in Business Economics and hopefully minoring in Public Health. 

When is your birthday? February 24th. 

What do you like to do on your free time? I’d like to say that I enjoy adventuring and exploring the outdoors but in reality I usually spend my free time napping or watching Netflix. Eating is one of my favorite pastimes as well! 

Where do you see yourself in five years? I have no idea where I’ll be or what I’ll be doing, but I only hope that I’m happy with the direction my life is going in! Also I hope that my parents still let me use their Netflix account so I have something to do on my free time! 

Who is your celebrity crush? Andrew Garfield. Give me a dorky guy with a cute smile and my heart is your’s.

Rachel Bernard is a freshman at UCLA and pursuing a degree in Communication Studies.  Besides being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCLA, Rachel has a style blog called Miss City Chic, which she uses as a creative outlet to connect her interests in fashion, photography, and digital design. Rachel loves anything trendy and fashion-related. She also enjoys exploring the LA community. Her favorite hotspots in LA are Sprinkles Cupcakes, Kitson, Runyon Canyon, and The Ivy Restaurant. Email: rkbernard@comcast.netWebsite: www.misscitychic.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.