Campus Cutie: Arvely Lopez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet Arvely Lopez, a fourth year Psychology major and all-around campus cutie!

What’s your hometown?
Riverside 

What’s your favorite food?
I love Chinese food! 

What’s your favorite movie?
Grease

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love to dance! 

What’s your favorite part of being in Special Olympics at UCLA?
It has to be the athletes! They are all unique and amazing in their own way. This is only my second year being involved, and I truly regret not joining earlier. They have just made my UCLA experience that much better. 

What’s your favorite spot on campus?
Definitely the Sunken Gardens, I love studying or just simply relaxing there in between my classes. 

What’s something on your bucket list?
To one day surprise my mom with a booked flight to Paris. While I had the opportunity to visit while studying abroad in Europe, I think it would be amazing to capture her reaction to the sight of the Eiffel Tower. It’s her dream!  

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would say Spain because I had the greatest time living there and merging into its culture while studying abroad.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? 
Well, I did pull off my first all-nighter last spring quarter…
UCLA, 3rd year. Communication Studies major.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.