Campus Cutie: Allen Ye

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet Allen Ye, a first-year student at UCLA. 

When is your birthday? October 16, 1995

Where are you from? Overland Park, Kansas 

What is your major? Business Economics

So far, what is your favorite thing about UCLA? Everyone is really nice and laid back. 

What do you like to do in your free time? I enjoy working out, studying and playing lacrosse. Also, I attempt to love myself as much as Kanye loves himself as well as keep up with my Twitter and Instagram accounts (follow me @TheAllenYe). 

What activities/extracurriculars are you involved in? I play club lacrosse and I am in a fraternity (Pi Kappa Phi). Also, I am hoping to join a business club on campus as well as possibly take some dance lessons. I even want to pick up yoga if anyone is interested in joining me! 

What are three things you cannot live without? I cannot live without a heart . . . just kidding! At this moment in time, I would not be able to live without my parents’ financial support, my good friends and of course my scooter (I hate these hills!). 

What are three words that describe you? First name greatest (reference to Drake for anyone that listens to hip hop). 

What is your favorite movie? The Wolf of Wall Street 

Who is your celebrity crush? Definitely Steve Cook. He’s a body builder and closest thing to a Greek God! 

What is your favorite TV show? The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 

What are your biggest pet peeves? It annoys me when people use too many hand towels to dry their hands. Also, I can’t stand when people put the dollar sign ($) after the number. For example, when someone incorrectly writes 5.00$ insteadly of $5.00. 

Rachel Bernard is a freshman at UCLA and pursuing a degree in Communication Studies.  Besides being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCLA, Rachel has a style blog called Miss City Chic, which she uses as a creative outlet to connect her interests in fashion, photography, and digital design. Rachel loves anything trendy and fashion-related. She also enjoys exploring the LA community. Her favorite hotspots in LA are Sprinkles Cupcakes, Kitson, Runyon Canyon, and The Ivy Restaurant. Email: rkbernard@comcast.netWebsite: www.misscitychic.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.