Campus Cutie: Alice Jung

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet this week’s Hercampus Cutie, Alice Jung! Not only is Alice a fellow fourth year English major like myself, she goes beyond the books and has a fun loving and fashionable personality. 

Here’s my chat with the lovely Alice. 

What are 3 Fun Facts about you?

Let’s see, I guess being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do is kind of a fun fact. A second one would be that my right foot’s a half a size bigger than my left, and lastly, I absolutely love traveling, going wherever the wind takes me.

What are your plans after graduation?

I’m hoping to get into the EPIK teaching program in Korea so I can explore Asia while I’m there.

If you can go back in time where would you go and why?

I would go back to the 60s or 70s cause the stories I hear about that time are just to die for.

What is one piece of advice or quote you hold on to this day? If none, what would you give another person advice?

You are always in control of your own thoughts, future, and freedom.

What country would you visit if given the opportunity?

I would love to go to New Zealand! The landscape there is absolutely beautiful and the clear oceans just call to me. 

Who is your style inspiration?

My style inspiration has to be my cousin, Jinee, because her sense of style is so daring, unique, and perfect. Her eye for detail and beauty in ordinary things just makes her style magic.

Who do you look up to as a role model?

I try to look at my future self as a role model. I imagine an Alice I would like to be and try to strive towards her. 

Lastly, what is one word that describes you?

Haha! Probably reckless. 

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.