Best Places In L.A. To Brunch This Galentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

If Los Angeles has mastered anything, it is the location for the perfect brunch. There are always plenty of beautiful places to enjoy brunch on a Sunday, and with Galentine’s Day quickly approaching, it’s the ideal time to discover new brunch spots in L.A. that are open on Mondays too:

The Lazy Daisy

The Lazy Daisy is the ideal brunch spot in Westwood for people looking for a location that is close by. They offer a range of brunch options, including both savory and sweet dishes. The outdoor seating is nice and provides a shady spot to eat. The prices are reasonable and the service is excellent. Additionally, they offer meals that are gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan-friendly. It’s a great place to grab brunch with your friends because the menu is flexible and you won’t have to worry about a high price, a limited selection or a long commute!

The Beachwood Cafe

This one is for Harry Styles fans: the famous Beachwood Cafe, located charmingly in the middle of a beautiful Hollywood neighborhood. Due to its popularity, the cafe is constantly crowded, although some reviews claim that waiting two hours in line for breakfast was worthwhile. Even though they are stretched thin, the servers are very welcoming. Without LA traffic, the commute is about half an hour for Bruins. Overall, it’s a cute cafe that you should definitely check out this Galentine’s Day.

Fig Tree Venice

This one probably has the best view because you can see the ocean from the outdoor patio seating. The decor is beautiful and the place has an upscale feel. However, it should be noted that there is an 18% gratuity added to your bill automatically. One benefit is that they have a reservation link on their website, which makes the experience stress-free. They’re also pet-friendly so if you have a dog, they’re able to come and enjoy with you and your friends. Last but not least, the commute takes about 20 minutes from UCLA’s campus, and I think it would be nice for brunch to turn into a full-day excursion at Venice Beach.

These are just a few suggestions for Galentine’s Day. Tell your closest friends you love them and value their company on this day that honors friendship and love.

Wafa is a second-year Comparative Literature Major on the pre-med track at UCLA. Shes's on the editorial team where she hopes to cover topics on politics, beauty, pop culture, and everything in between.