Behind the Scenes on the Set of the “Gilmore Girls” Revival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is the mini-series all of our middle-school and elementary-school selves have been waiting years for. Before the series premieres on November 25th, tons of preparation went into the making of the show – but one of the biggest steps in this process was building the sets, and giving viewers a fresh re-imagination of the show they know and love.

Here are some behind the scenes photos from the set of the show!

The Gilmore Family Mansion: 

Rory’s Bedroom:

Lorelai’s Kitchen 

Rory’s High School 

Kim’s Antique Shop 

And finally, a cute on set pic of Rory, Finn and Logan: 

Be sure to tune into the premiere of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on November 25th on Netlifx!  

photo courtesy of Brian Ahern, instagram user dan.flood, and Entertainment Weekly. 

Sarah Ahern is a sophomore at UC Irvine studying literary journalism. Aside from writing for HerCampus, she interns for the self-help website DreamitAlive.com. In her free time, she enjoys writing, playing tennis, and baking.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.