Applications to Apply for Her Campus at UCLA Are Now Open

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

***Click on each position to be redirected to it’s individual application form: Feature Writer, Profile Writer, Social Media, PR/Events, Logistics/Treasurer, Photographer, Videographer, and Graphic Designer ***

Feel free to apply to more than one position. Details for each position’s responsibilities are included on the individual links above. 

As a HC UCLA staffer, you will also have additional responsibilities:

– Promote the nationwide brand by adhering to the national level standards and requirements

– Be an active member of Her Campus UCLA by attending mandatory weekly staff meetings (Wednesdays 6-8pm) and participating in HC UCLA on-campus events 

– Occasionally cover events on and off campus

– Post one HC UCLA article once a week on one of your personal social media accounts

Applications will stay open until September 30th and applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis.

Questions? Please contact Campus Correspondents Sara Zaghi and Megan Reusche at ucla@hercampus.com

About Her Campus at UCLA:

Her Campus at UCLA is UCLA’s chapter of HerCampus.com, the #1 online magazine for college women. Her Campus strives to produce relatable and informative online content for collegiettes across the country. HC UCLA is the #3 out of 350+ college chapters in the nation and has earned the status of a Pink Level Chapter, which means that we are in the top 22 percent of all chapters in the nation. During the school year, we publish weekly articles, plan events and socials on campus, and post engaging content on all of our social media platforms. If you don’t already, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat!

We are currently recruiting undergraduates like YOU to join our chapter. If you are passionate, self-motivated and excited to learn and create with a group of like-minded individuals, you are the perfect fit for the various positions we have open. Many of our current members and alumnae have worked at or had internships at The Hollywood Reporter, Fox Studios, Live Nation, Variety, CBS Studios, Warner Brothers, CAA, Awesomeness TV and Her Campus Media. With our location in the heart of Los Angeles, the world of entertainment, digital marketing and journalism is waiting for you here at HC UCLA.

If the above paragraphs excited you beyond human capacity, we want to hear from you! Applications are now open for the following positions: 

Feature Writer, Profile Writer, Social Media, PR/Events, Logistics/Treasurer, Photographer, Videographer, and Graphic Designer

(Click on the position to be redirected to the individual application link)

Meet our Campus Correspondents, Sara and Megan!

Editor-in-Chief Sara Zaghi is a 4th year Communication Studies major. This is her 3rd year as a Co-Campus Correspondent and 4th year with Her Campus at UCLA. Sara incorporates her previous journalism and publicity experiences in her role as Editor-in-Chief, where she oversees the editorial team. When Sara isn’t sitting in L.A. traffic, she loves to watch The Bachelor, do trendy yoga, and watch Doug the Pug videos. Sara was also listed one of Her Campus’ Top 22 Most Inspiring College Women Under 22 in 2016. She is spending the summer interning at Fox Studios in the Creative Services & Special Events department and studying for the GMAT.

President Megan Reusche is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor. This will be Megan’s 1st year as a Co-Campus Correspondent and 4th year with Her Campus at UCLA. Megan started off as a Feature Writer her freshman year and was the Events Director for two years. During her time as the Events Director, she spearheaded multiple successful events on campus, such as a Bachelor viewing party and the infamous Goat Yoga. With her experience in journalism, digital marketing and event planning, she will be overseeing the social media, PR/events and graphic design teams. In her free time, she loves going to the beach, cooking and wandering L.A. for the best coffee. She is spending her summer as the Special Events marketing intern at Live Nation in Hollywood.

Here are the links to the individual applications for each position: Feature Writer, Profile Writer, Social Media, PR/Events, Logistics/Treasurer, Photographer, Videographer, and Graphic Designer.

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com