This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The end of the school year is quickly approaching, which means my worst fear is closer and closer to coming true: graduation. And no, I’m not a senior, but I’m about to be a senior, so the idea of graduation is looming over my head. With that in mind, I want to share my ‘Senior Year Bucket List’ of things I hope to do by graduation:

Go to a show at the UCLA Planetarium

I’ve heard great things about the UCLA planetarium, and while I have not gone yet, I NEED to experience this. The planetarium shows are free and you can go with your friends to relax and vibe. I think if I didn’t make it to any of these shows, then I did not live my college experience to the fullest.

Go “Tunneling”

I’ve heard the lore about the UCLA tunnel system since I was a baby Bruin, and I still have yet to investigate the tunnels myself. For those who don’t know, the rumor is there are tunnels under UCLA. Do I know why they are there? No clue. Do I want to try to find them? Absolutely. Also, I’m not sure if we really are allowed to do this, so for legal purposes, this goal is not getting completed.

andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp

Camp out for a basketball game

I know, I know. I’m sure the basketball games are very fun, but I cannot bring myself to wait in line for hours on end to see a basketball game, and that’s even with a Den Pass. I will make it to a game by graduation, but it’ll take a lot for me to persevere through that line.

Go to a Movie Premiere in Westwood

It seems like they block off the street Hibachi Papi and Starbucks is on at least once a week at this point for a movie premiere, and I am absolutely tired of it. It limits parking, and has gotten me multiple tickets because they are always blocking off the area, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to go to a premiere there. I need to know what goes on behind those double doors of the Westwood Theatre and more importantly, I want to meet a celebrity on the red carpet.

Dance Marathon

The Dance Marathon is a UCLA tradition, but I’ve never been a part of it. I don’t know exactly what it is but I just can’t bring myself to do it. It’s probably because most people will dance for HOURS and I just don’t have that kind of stamina. Still, I think it is necessary to do at least once!

It is my goal and mission to complete these things by the end of my senior year. Whether you’re nearing the end of your college experience like me, or just beginning it, you have plenty of time left to make memories before graduation. It doesn’t matter if you can’t cross every item off of your bucket list, but do make sure you get out of your comfort zone and try some new things! Next year’s going to be great; I believe in us.

Hi :) My name is Jade and I am a second year at UCLA! I am a double major in communications and cognitive science and I am super excited to be apart of Her Campus