Style

8 Stylish Gifts For Fashion-Obsessed Grads

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With virtual graduation right around the corner, we put together a list of some of the perfects gifts for the grads in your life to style as they embark on their next journey in life. 

Modern Picnic adult Lunchboxes

We love Modern Picnic’s fashion forward adult lunchboxes ($49), which feature high-quality vegan leather exteriors and insulated interiors for on the go snacks. This sustainable alternative to the traditional lunchbox is the perfect gift for new grads preparing to enter the workforce, plus they are super chic!

Classy Blazer from Grey State 

This classic blazer ($128) from Grey State is perfect for any young professional. Blazers are a timeless staple and can be dressed up or down to fit the occasion. 

Stylish Socks From Love Classic

Time to replace those mismatached socks from college with some cute matching styles from Love Classic. Prices range from $5-10 and they come in a variety of colors and designs. 

Camisole From Socialite

Socialite‘s Scalloped V-Neck Camisole ($14.98- on sale at Nordstrom Rack!) is perfect for layering and can be styled at work with some black slacks or for a causal day out with jeans. 

Graduation Dress

Mestiza New York’s Savannah Elise Ruffle Midi Dress (Originally $495, on sale for $198!) is the perfect graduation dress and will look great on zoom and for your at-home photoshoot. We love how the fluttering ruffle tops the fitted body of this A-line midi dress.

Suede and Leather Cannela Bag From LOVE Binetti

We love the Cannela Bag From LOVE Binetti ($154)! This elegant soft tote bag is the perfect chic, yet roomy bag for any young grad.

Stylish Workout Set From All Day Alba

These super cute workout sets from All Day Alba are the perfect gift for any grad who likes to workout, while also looking fabulous. All Day Alba’s styles are made with breathable fabrics so you can wear their styles all day long, even after a tough workout.

Dainty Jewelry from AMYO 

We love these delicate and feminine styles from AMYO, a NYC-based contemporary jewelry brand, best known for their signature laying necklaces. AMYO has many high quality, handmade options for your grad.

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Renée is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and served as the HCUCLA Editor in Chief and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is passionate about storytelling and pushing for more Asian American representation in fashion and entertainment.