Style > Beauty

7 Stylish Looks from Beautycon LA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

All of our favorite and most fashionable stars came together to celebrate makeup at Beautycon Los Angeles on August 12th and 13th. Check out our favorite red carpet looks from Beautycon:

1.) Amber Rose

She looks stunning in this green dress. I really love the simple tan, orange, and black lines on the dress. 

2.) Ashley Tisdale

The Illuminate by Ashley creator and actress looked gorgeous in this classy and simple black and white outfit. We are loving the details on her belt.

3.) Alyson Stoner

The Disney star looks stunning in this black and white two piece. Seems as though her and her Phineas and Ferb and High School Musical co-star Ashley Tisdale coordinated their outfits together. Either way, both girls look fabulous. 

4.) Becca Tilley

The Bachelor star and blogger looked amazing in her shiny purple pants and black top. Tilley took photos with fans at the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy booth.

5.) Tana Mongeau

The YouTuber looks so stylish in her denim jacket and black dress. 

6.) Jeannie Mai

The NBC Fashion Correspondent really knows how to work a carpet. We are loving her classic yet modern twist on a skater dress. The mixes of fabric and denim works great.

7.) Asia Monet Ray

This Dance Moms cutie is working it in one of our favorite newest trends- off the shoulder. 

Photos Courtesy of Beautycon via Steve Lucero/BFA.com

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com