7 Reasons Why You Cannot Miss the Teen Vogue Summit in Los Angeles Nov 30 & Dec 1

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Teen Vogue is hosting their second annual Teen Vogue Summit on Friday Nov 30th and Saturday Dec 1st. Friday will consist of career related panels, workshops, and even special tours of various companies in the Los Angeles area. Saturday will consist of live interviews, panels, performances, and workshops with some of the leaders in entertainment, activism, fashion, tech, wellness, and more. Here are 7 reasons why you must attend this year. 

1. There will be so many celebrities!

The list of attending celebrities just goes on and on. Here are some of our favorites who will be in attendance: Lana Condor, Cara Delevingne, Eva Longoria, Serena Williams, Storm Reid, Luna Blaise, Vanessa Morgan, Jackie Aina, Gigi Gorgeous, Lauren Jaurengui and more. Click here for the full list of speakers.

2. Career Prep/Networking

Get your business cards and notebooks ready! You’ll have a chance to learn from leaders from and take tours of huge companies like NBC, Snapchat, Instagram, Awesomeness, Levi’s, LYFT, Patagonia, WME & more on Friday. Click here for details on companies participating.

3. Learn new skills

Girl Bosses like Madison Beer, Lyndsey Scott, and Emily Cook Harris will be teaching songwriting, coding, and yoga classes at the Summit on Saturday. Click here for additional panels.

4. 2 Words: Swag. Bag.

Every attendee will receive a special swag bag on Saturday morning from PBteen that you can customize at the event. BareMinerals and other sponsors will also provide free goodies and photo opps at the Summit as well. 

5. Yummy Food

Tickets (for both days!) include delicious meals from famous LA eateries and food trucks. 

6. The tickets are on SALE

Teen Vogue is offering UCLA students (especially the Her Campus at UCLA readers) 50% off any Teen Vogue Summit ticket. Use code UCLA50 at purchase: https://summit.teenvogue.com/tickets/

7. We’ll be there!

Her Campus at UCLA will be covering the entire event, so you’ll definitely want to experience it IRL rather than through our Instagram stories. 

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com