6 Thanksgiving Gift Ideas For Your Hostess

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

It’s never too early to start preparing for Thanksgiving, especially if you’re already thinking about what to give your hostess this year. Thanksgiving is all about showing your appreciation and love to your beloved ones, and don’t you want that to properly translate into your gifts? Forget the wine and hamper packs, here are 6 different gift ideas for you to give to your hosts that can make an impression.

1. Bottle Stoppers

These are more important than you think. Get it for $22 here.

2. Flatware

Eat like a king/queen. Get your host a Gold Hammered Sentiment Servers Set of 2 for $24.99 here. Two-in-one and it spins? I’ll take one! Get them a Swivel Cheese Board Serving Set for $98 here.

3. Juicer

This beautiful juicer will brighten up your host’s kitchen. Get it for $98 here.

4. Bottle Holders

Never lose a bottle again. Get this Brass Wine Rack for $58 here. Because, wine not? Grab your host a wine glass holder for their shower for $18 (now $15!) here

5. Cookbooks

Why bother logging onto Facebook when you have the book right in front of you? Get your Tasty cookbook for $19.99 here. Everybody loves Chrissy for what she says… and now for what she cooks. For $29.99, get your host Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings: Hungry for More cookbook here.

6. Dinnerware

Convenience. Get your host the Gray Reactive Glaze Noodle Bowls Set of 4 for $31.96 here.

Too extra? Nope. You get a free pass because it’s Thanksgiving. Get them a DOIY Design Hestia Column Bowl for $45 here.

Start adding these items into your shopping bag now! You don’t want to miss out on the current deals. Happy prepping for Thanksgiving!

Clara Chan is a Feature Writer of the UCLA Chapter of Her Campus. A Singapore native, Clara is a 3rd year Communication Studies major with a special emphasis in Film, TV, and Digital Media. When Clara isn't sipping on hot chocolate, she loves to rewatch The Office, create Spotify playlists, and read about the latest news in pop culture.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.