This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

We know how hard it is to find the perfect gift for your mom, grandma or other female role models this holiday season. Check out some of our favorite gift suggestions to make them feel special this year below!

JEN7 Jeans

After months of wearing sweatsuits at home, your mom will appreciate these comfortable and stylish Release Hem Skinny Jeans ($99) from JEN7.

Leather Belt from The Fold

This luxurious burgundy leather waist belt from The Fold is an easy accessory to enhance all of your mom’s favorite outfits. 

Matching Ivy City Co Dresses

You’ll never be too old to match with your mom! Plus, Ivy City Co has some adorable children’s dresses so your younger sister or niece can match as well. 

Bellemere New York Gloves

Your mom will love these ultra soft cashmere gloves from Bellemere New York- the perfect holiday gift for this cold winter season.

Zodiac Booties

These Adele Block Heel Booties from Zodiac (on sale for $59) would make a great gift for your mom. We love all the details on the boots and your mom will love the extra arch and heel support on these boots.

GUNAS Vegan Leather Bag

This chic bag can be worn five different ways- perfect for a busy, yet stylish mom. The bag is inspired by actress Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) in case your mom happens to be a fan!

Hope these suggestions help you come up with the perfect gift! A handwritten card is also a thoughtful addition to any gift, especially for your mom!

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.