Style

5 Trendy & Cozy Ways To Pull Off Knitwear This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Lately, tons of celebrities and fashion icons have been bringing knitwear back for the fall. Knitwear can sometimes be associated with middle-aged or older people, but the key point to look cute and trendy is being able to style it well. Here are five trendy and cozy ways to pull off knitwear this fall:

A cropped knit cardigan with any style of pants

A lot of people have been going for the cropped button-up cardigan. Pairing it with either a pair of jeans or any style of pants is a cute and easy look!

A knit turtleneck with a long skirt 

This is a cute look for the beginning of fall when it’s still warm enough to wear a skirt! The best part about turtlenecks is that they have the ability to be practical and sexy at the same time. 

A chunky knit sweater with a pair of high-waisted jeans

Add a little extra style with some jewelry and a cute little purse to complete the look!

A knit vest with a cute shirt underneath

This look has been popping up all over my Instagram feed, and it’s such a cute look! Usually, a lot of older people wear vests, but it goes to show what good style can do.

A knit coat with more knitwear underneath

This is probably the coziest look out of the five. Desperately cold weather calls for extremely warm measures, but you can never go wrong with knit on knit!

You don’t have to give up looking cute in order to stay warm. Knitwear is back in fashion, so definitely try out all of these looks this fall! I know I will.

Lauren is a fourth-year Psychology major with a minor in Asian Languages at UCLA from Studio City, California. In addition to writing as a feature writer for Her Campus at UCLA, she loves reading for leisure, playing with her dogs, and watching The Office.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.