This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Whether you need something to do on Single Awareness Day or you need the perfect date for the perfect valentine, these date ideas are sure to get your heart racing,

1.) Los Angeles Horseback Riding

“What girl doesn’t dream of her knight astride a glorious steed? In Topanga, there’s a company that’s ready to make your dreams of romance come true with horseback rides overseeing the glorious California countryside!” This company wants to make your fairytale romance fantasy come true!

Of course, if you don’t want a romantic ride through the Santa Monica Mountains, there’s also options to horseback to the Hollywood Sign. It’s an unforgettable experience with unforgettable sightseeing.

2.) Wi Spa

After a day of riding, you might want to relax your muscles at Wi Spa. Located in the heart of Koreatown, Wi spa is an elevated sauna experience. Open 24 hours, this bathhouse offers treatment rooms like the popular clay ball sauna ( where you can nestle into a foot of warm tiny clay balls) a co-ed lounge area , restaurant and library!

3.) Santa Monica Pier (All Day Pass)

Everyone goes to the Santa Monica Pier, but how often have you actually gone on the amusement rides. Grab a wristband and enjoy the rides all day, with a beach break in between.

4.) Third Street Dance

Wanna dance the night away but don’t know how? Third Street Dance offers classes and private lessons for salsa, ballroom, swing and tango, They also offer fun workshops, like one for Oscar nomine “La La Land”.

5.) Sur La Table

Why spend money eating out when you can make an equally delicious meal at home? Of course, sometimes, it’s difficult when you have no cooking experience. We recommend you go to Sur La Table, located in Westwood, for a fun learning experience. They’ll provide all the tools you’ll need to create a delicious dish as well as the ingredients!

Helen Zapata is a sophomore majoring in English at UCLA. Beyond writing she loves crafting, gardening, planning elaborate birthday parties and reading bad romance novels.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.