photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

5 Desserts for Thanksgiving Dinner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Thanksgiving is coming up and chances are, you might have thought about what entrées would be present at your dinner. But what about dessert? Here are 5 dessert options that not only look good, but also taste good. These treats will definitely give you a night to remember.

1.) Fruit On A Stick With a Chocolate Drizzle

Such sweet goodness! Take pieces of your favorite fruit to put on a stick and coat them in chocolate with a drizzle design.

2.) Chocolate Croissants with Nutella

Nutella goes well with a lot of pastries, so be sure to have some on your croissants. Although a common dessert, it is Nutella that will make a difference from any other chocolate croissant.

3.) Mini Yogurts

Cue the mini cups because the will be needed for this cute dessert. Choose any yogurt flavor of your choice to put in the cups and add berries on top. You can also add crushed nuts if you’re feeling that crunchy addition.

4.) Ice Cream Conchas

While Nutella croissants might be a thing, take a step even further and indulge in some ice cream Conchas. Cut a concha in half, take any flavor ice cream and smear it in the middle. Now that’s a sweet treat.

5.) S’mores

Smores are very common at bonfires but that doesn’t mean it can’t be present during a Thanksgiving dinner. From your very own home, you can roast marshmallows from your oven and put in a piece of chocolate of your choice in between a set of crackers. You can put them in a pile or create an arrangement on a plate. For sure this dessert will be one you want to include.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.