4 Trendy boohoo Finds on a College Budget

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Trendy and affordable are two words that almost never go together… unless we are talking about boohoo. That’s one of the many reasons why I love boohoo because they have so many outfits for amazing prices. The online fashion retailer adds up to 100 new styles each day so it’s always fresh, up-to-date and affordable. Sometimes it’s hard to believe how much stuff you could get for so little, so I went through the website and picked out some of my favorite affordable fall trends. 

1. Knitted Crop Top – $7

Comes in all different colors and patterns and are great for almost any occasion. I personally think the red crop top is best for fall. 

2. Pack of 2 Chokers – $7

Chokers are definetly trending right now and two for $7 is an amazing deal. I also really love their khaki colored chokers.

3. Off the Shoulder Dresses – $14

Everyone is rocking off the shoulder dresses this fall and boohoo.com has so many of them to choose from. I love how they have a body con/off the shoulder dress and a skater/off the shoulder dress and they are both only $14.

4. Wrap Romper/Playsuit – $12

As summer ends and we move towards fall, it’s time to start transitioning to long sleeved rompers. I love this romper/playsuit. It has so many different color options and would go great with a cute necklace or even a choker.

For more adorable and affordable back to school outfits check out boohoo online or at #boohooOnTheRoad at UCLA on Sept. 21 at UCLA. RSVP on Facebook and come out for a chance to win $1,000 on boohoo.com. 

Images courtesy of boohoo

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com