4 Trendy boohoo Finds on a College Budget

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Trendy and affordable are two words that almost never go together... unless we are talking about boohoo. That's one of the many reasons why I love boohoo because they have so many outfits for amazing prices. The online fashion retailer adds up to 100 new styles each day so it's always fresh, up-to-date and affordable. Sometimes it's hard to believe how much stuff you could get for so little, so I went through the website and picked out some of my favorite affordable fall trends. 

1. Knitted Crop Top - $7

Comes in all different colors and patterns and are great for almost any occasion. I personally think the red crop top is best for fall. 

2. Pack of 2 Chokers - $7

Chokers are definetly trending right now and two for $7 is an amazing deal. I also really love their khaki colored chokers.

3. Off the Shoulder Dresses - $14

Everyone is rocking off the shoulder dresses this fall and boohoo.com has so many of them to choose from. I love how they have a body con/off the shoulder dress and a skater/off the shoulder dress and they are both only $14.

4. Wrap Romper/Playsuit - $12

As summer ends and we move towards fall, it's time to start transitioning to long sleeved rompers. I love this romper/playsuit. It has so many different color options and would go great with a cute necklace or even a choker.

For more adorable and affordable back to school outfits check out boohoo online or at #boohooOnTheRoad at UCLA on Sept. 21 at UCLA. RSVP on Facebook and come out for a chance to win $1,000 on boohoo.com. 

Images courtesy of boohoo