Style

13 Gifts For Your BFF That You’ll Want For Yourself Too

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

We know it may seem impossible to find the perfect gift for your BFF, sorority sister or roommate, especially when you might be separated this semester. But we are loving the below gift ideas for your bestie, or even for yourself!

Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelets

We are obsessed with Victoria Emerson’s sparkly wrap bracelets and now with their special Party Box set, you can receive five wrap bracelets (worth $200) for only $88. We recommend getting a Party Box and keeping one to two wrap bracelets for yourself and gifting the rest to your besties.

Adorned Zodiac Ring

Perfect gift for a friend who’s into zodiac signs and horoscopes. It comes in gold, rose gold and silver and is actually on sale now for $65. You can also use code “BETTERGIFTS” for an extra 20% off and free shipping.

Keebos Crossbody Phone Case

This is the perfect gift for a friend always on the go or for someone who recently got a new iPhone. I have a pink Keebos case and love wearing it around campus or when running errands. 

LULUSIMONSTUDIO Festive AF Sweatshirt

This sweatshirt is the perfect gift for a witty, bold or festive friend. LULUSIMONSTUDIO also makes a matching Festive AF Mug ($15) which would be amazing to gift to any coffee lovers with a gift card to their favorite coffee shop or some hot cocoa powder to enjoy at home.

Electric Picks Gold Bracelet

We love the Leo Bracelet ($64) and I’m sure your bestie will too. This gold chain bracelet makes the perfect accessory to add to any look.

EMMA LOU THE LABEL Sports Bra

The perfect gift for a friend who loves to workout, or loves to act like they love to work out. Nothing better than a new sports bra to get you motiviated to get back to your at-home workout routine.

Anothersole Paloma Leather Shoe

Love these super cute shoes from Anothersole- they are perfect for long walks around campus. Plus if you buy one for a friend, you can get 40% off another pair for yourself.

BFFS & Babes Tie Dye Beanie

We are obsessed with BFFS & Babes customized tie dye shop on Etsy. While most pieces take a bit longer to make since they are handmade, the Flip It Beanie is currently ready to ship and a great gift under $25 for a friend. 

Custom My Face Socks

You will win Christmas with these customized face socks from My Face Socks. For around $15-20, you can surprise your bestie with socks with your face (or both of your faces together or even her pet’s face) on them! 

Rainbow Shops Fur Slides

We love these cozy faux fur slide sandals from Rainbow Shops- they are perfect to wear around your dorm, apartement or sorority house. The price goes down to $10 each (original price $12.99) if your purchase a matching set for you and your bestie.

Enough Project Skincare

Enough Project (vegan-friendly sister brand of Laneige and Innisfree) skincare products are the best gift for any friends obsessed with beauty products. Their Cleansing Oil, Cleansing Foam, Essential Skin Toner, Essential Lotion, Moisture Cream and an All-in-One Essence are all simplistic, avoid the use of unnecessary preservatives, and are available on Amazon for under $25.

Plaka Slipper Socks

Plaka’s Slipper Socks ($9.99-$25) are the perfect gifts for your friends this holiday season. Your bestie will love these warm socks that are cozy enough to wear at home and durable enough to wear out to run an errand or pick up take-out.

Bralettes from BraBar

You can never have too many bralettes! Your BFF will love BraBar’s comfortable, stretchy and sexy Hug Lace Halter Bralette– on sale for $24.

We hope this guide makes your gift shopping a little easier! Both you and your BFF will love whichever gift you settle on. 

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.