10 Times Sheldon and Amy Made Us Smile

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler from “The Big Bang Theory” (aka Shamy) are the cutest and awkwardest couple ever. If they could find each other than there is hope of the rest of us.

1.) They rarely show affection, but when they do it’s so awkwardly cute that it hurts!

2.) When they adopted a turtle together. #RelationshipGoals

3.) As scientists, they have so much in common and work so well together.

4.) When they have a flag podcast show “Fun With Flags.” 

5.) They are never afraid to be themselves around each other.

6.) And they always tell each other the truth… even if it hurts.

7.) When they take adorable prom pics together.

8.) Amy’s reaction when Sheldon decides to finally “have coitus” with her after dating for over 5 years.

9.) When they profess their love on a train ride.

10.) They just enjoy each others company and have a great time.

If you love “The Big Bang Theory” as much as we do, than make sure to participate in our giveaway to win FREE tickets to see the cast at Paley Fest Live! Or use the discount code “PFHC10.”

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.